Sign up at wordpress.com
1) Click confirmation email
2) Click either "Login" or "View my Site."
3) Click "My Account"
4) My Public Profile will open.
Upload your Picture/Gravatar
1) On "My Public Profile"
2) Right side, "Current Gravatar"
3) Click "Change Your Gravatar."
4) Click "Upload a new image from your computer
5) Click "Browse"
6) Select image from your computer
7) Click "Next"
Takes a minute or 2 for the picture to
Setting Up the Appearance of Your Page
1) On the left side menu, click "Appearance"
2) In "Manage Themes" choose your favorite, or you
can type "Sapphire" in the browser to mimic
3) Click "Preview" to view different templates.
4) Click "Close" in the upper left to close the preview.
Changing Colors to the Template
Some templates have different rules,
but this template (Sapphire) allows for Background
Color change, custom header and widgets which
is why I chose it in this exercise.
How do I Change the Font?
Unlike Blogger/Blogspot, you can’t just highlight the text and
change the color or font. You can purchase "TypeKit Font"
but it's an additional charge.
Header - How Do I Add My Header?
1) Click "Appearance" in lower left
2) Click "Header"
3) Upload header to EXACT proportions
(740 x 180 pixels)
4) Click "Display Text" NO
5) Delete Text Color Code.
6) Click "Save."
“Sarah, I clicked on my “Bonus Free I-Frame” and all I got was a bunch of vegetable soup?? What is this?
Watch the Bonus video ABOVE first - it shows how to copy and paste this code into your website. Simply substitute the “http://gotclicks.biz/banner.html” url with your own website url and you’ll be set. Remember... Facebook’s page is 520 pixels wide. Keep that dimension in mind and you’ll have your Contest/Landing page up in no time!
Thanks for the question!